missing calls/texts since update

dixie_boysles

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
this morning it was most noticeable as I had a call, but no missed cal or anything, just a voice mail. then a guy i know said he texted me and i never received the text..

anyone else have these issues since update?

c_elliott83

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine came with 2.2 and i thought that upgrading would be better. But its not. Im gonna be selling mine on friday anyway so not that worried bout it. Going back to what i like best getting the new curve.

ttist25

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey there. I'm having a similar issue of missing texts. the strange thing is that I'm getting the notification of a new text (vibration or audio) but not all messages are appearing.

In troubleshooting I had my wife text me. I have a separate ring tone for her and I heard the tone right after she sent it but, I don't see the text. its not in the stock messaging app or in chomp which is what I use since the "text roulette" ended up in a divorce from my first wife.

bounce03x

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue in March 2011 when the 2.1 came out.. but with the Gingerbread... so far so good, I THINK.

IN the past month, Couple of people have told me that they havent received a text from me here and there.. but i figured that was an easy way out of not wantting to respond:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc