Backgrounds and wallpaper

tnavy

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Just got a new samsung today. Tried to download the Backgrounds ap...you know, the best one that pulls great photos from flickr. Except unlike on my HTC, which puts the image as a perfect background automatically, this phone crops it weirdly and centers it.

Someone on another board suggested wizardrii...but all that did was make the backgrounds extra pixellated. This is pretty frustrating...I don't understand why there has to be so many steps to this process.

I'm starting to think my old HTC Desire was much more intuitive. The guy at the store convinced me to go with the Samsung instead of HTC...

MikeW471

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got a new samsung today. Tried to download the Backgrounds ap...you know, the best one that pulls great photos from flickr. Except unlike on my HTC, which puts the image as a perfect background automatically, this phone crops it weirdly and centers it.

Someone on another board suggested wizardrii...but all that did was make the backgrounds extra pixellated. This is pretty frustrating...I don't understand why there has to be so many steps to this process.

I'm starting to think my old HTC Desire was much more intuitive. The guy at the store convinced me to go with the Samsung instead of HTC...

What's wrong with storing images on your SD when you're on your computer and then transferring them?
The phone crops pictures because of the Live Background feature. There is an option called "Single" that keeps it in place.
To be most vivid use images of the same resolution as your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01