- 11 Posts
SuperOneClick Exploit. (Auto, psneuter, or zergRush?)
I have downloaded SOC v2.3.3
I've enabled Debugging on my Mes.
Connected vis USB.
Opened SOC and ran with Exploit set to auto but it becomes unresponsive on step 7.
Waiting it out did not work.
Do I need to set exploit to psneuter or zergRush?
- By lesorkim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-14-2012, 07:52 PM
- By ac0x in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2011, 04:55 AM
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2011, 10:44 AM
- By imekul in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2010, 09:04 PM
- By CallerHoller in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:22 PM