- 1 Posts
Can no longer load photos or videos onto my laptop from my phone
I as able to load my photos and videos just fine by connecting my phone to my laptop via the USB cord originally. So, I click on the 'connect USB storage' on my phone, on my lap top I click "import pictures and videos using windows', the import pictures and videos box pops up and importing starts. Once the importing has stopped, it automatically closes that box. I look in the file that I have designated for file to be loaded to, no longer shows any new photos or videos. I have done this 3 times now and still nothing is showing up. What is going on? How do I get my videos and photos off my cell phone and onto my computer? I have tried sending one of my videos via text message to another phone but the video is 'too large' to be sent that way. This is also the same message I get when trying to send videos via an email from my cell phone.
- By YaSo in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 11-08-2013, 11:05 AM
- By ptgoddard#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2012, 05:59 PM
- By Cmarett in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 13Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:34 PM
- By nocode10 in forum Motorola Droid X2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2012, 11:02 PM
- By syngent in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2011, 01:53 PM