1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Your favorite case.

I had a body glove case but it was to bulky. Knowing that the Fascinate is the same I ordered the OEM case/holster and fell in love. Its not that bulky and it's easy to remove.

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted Stock

I'm also using a fascinate case...found it in the clearance bin at verizon. I like the kickstand, and the fact that it pops off easily to use the phone with the navigation dock.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I might get that one. I'm a big fan of thin cases.

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rooted Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Acroma View Post
    I might get that one. I'm a big fan of thin cases.
    I did a slightly bigger review of it in the FAQ thread I started; might give you some more info

I don't use cases, get tired of removing them to slide it in the dock. I wouldn't worry too much if the dang phone wasn't so slippery.

Otterbox Commuter series. sleek and protects well.

Global Posts
    4,722 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

Seidio Active X is my favorite. I like having the silicone case, plus the plastic piece that goes over - adds stability compared to the soft silicone-only cases.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )

I love the Otterbox Commuter one. I'll never buy a cheap case for <5$ again. I found the Otterbox on ebay for $20

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: Your favorite case.

otterbox defender for me.

I dislike bulky and heavy cases. I have a non-branded, clear-smoke colored, hard shell/plastic, clip-on case. Looks ok and protects ok.

I really wish Griffin would make something for the Mesmerize like their Outfit Gloss slide on, thin hard case [what I have] they have for the iPod.

I am into the new TPU (thermoplastic cases). They are a hybrid between a silicone and hard shell. flexible, yet hard. They are super thin; you can barely tell i have a case on

Samsung Mesmerize 2.1
    LauncherPro