Internal memory trashed after Froyo update

Twist3d

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from 2.1 yesterday with a phone that had root and voodoo lag fix. I thought I had disabled the voodoo lag fix by creating a "disable lagfix" folder within the voodoo directory on the phones internal memory. Apparently not.

The update seemed to go fine, minus the fact that It appeared to do a complete reset, none of my applications survived. I looked at my available internal memory: 0.00b. This prevents me from doing almost anything on the phone.

I'm speculating the underlying file structure is still in whatever format voodoo uses and the phone can't decipher it. Any time I remove the battery or power down the phone it loses ALL changes that have been made. Homescreens, text messages, etc.

My phone has Alzheimers. :-\

Would I benefit by doing the "Full System wipe and restore Samsung Mesmerize" sticky? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I upgraded from 2.1 yesterday with a phone that had root and voodoo lag fix. I thought I had disabled the voodoo lag fix by creating a "disable lagfix" folder within the voodoo directory on the phones internal memory. Apparently not.

The update seemed to go fine, minus the fact that It appeared to do a complete reset, none of my applications survived. I looked at my available internal memory: 0.00b. This prevents me from doing almost anything on the phone.

I'm speculating the underlying file structure is still in whatever format voodoo uses and the phone can't decipher it. Any time I remove the battery or power down the phone it loses ALL changes that have been made. Homescreens, text messages, etc.

My phone has Alzheimers. :-\

Would I benefit by doing the "Full System wipe and restore Samsung Mesmerize" sticky? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

yeah use odin

Reactions: Twist3d

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv