1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Default wireless printing

Has anyone tried or been able to print to a wireless printer on a home network? I wanted to print a pic I took and would be nice to do without downloading to the laptop. Seems like this should work through the wifi directly to the wireless printer. Thanks

Global Posts
    4,722 Global Posts
    ROM
    All Stock

There are a couple of apps that do this.

Printer Share is supposed to do this. I use it, but have it set up to print using their PC software on my computer. The nice thing is I can print to my home computer/printer from anywhere (not just when I'm at home).

There is also Google Cloud Print, which still uses the same device-to-PC-to-printer setup. The main difference is that it is free. I have Cloud Print set up on my laptop, so I can print to my laptop when at home, in the office, or anywhere I have my laptop and access to a network printer (like when I go to my parent's home in Boston). I don't have to be on the same network as my laptop, just as long as my laptop is turned on and connected to the network, I can be anywhere.
    RuneCryption - Unique memory puzzle game for Android. ( Google Play - Amazon Appstore )

Default Re: wireless printing

also you can try print (i think) from eurosmartz
    got it for my samsung galaxy ace!