- 10-28-2012, 03:34 PM #2
- 10-30-2012, 08:40 AM #3
Re: Signal Quality?
No signal issues here either, but yes...it IS huge. Might have to swap it out for the SG3, I have 14 days to try this, but I am so worried that I may break it in my pocket or if someone wants to hold it, I'm worried they will drop it
- 11-02-2012, 01:34 PM #5
- 11-02-2012, 06:20 PM #6
- 11-29-2012, 01:06 AM #7
- 8 Posts
I had the same issue. Three s3's, none of them could hold ld a call in my house. I've never had a problem with this before but I went in to my USC store and after about an hour and a half battling with customer service I was able to pay the difference on the note 2 and I could not be happier. I haven't dropped a call since.
- By sdsubball23 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2012, 10:17 PM
- By Dave Begue in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2011, 08:16 PM
- By doctorg23 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2011, 12:21 PM
- By ikaro in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2011, 10:19 AM
- By zymog in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:36 AM