I have a GSIII (3rd one now for poor signal issues) and I'm contemplating switching to the Note II. How's everyone's signal quality on this device?
Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Android Central Forums
- 10-28-2012, 04:34 PM #2
- 10-30-2012, 09:40 AM #3
Re: Signal Quality?
No signal issues here either, but yes...it IS huge. Might have to swap it out for the SG3, I have 14 days to try this, but I am so worried that I may break it in my pocket or if someone wants to hold it, I'm worried they will drop it
- 11-02-2012, 02:34 PM #5
- 11-02-2012, 07:20 PM #6
- 11-29-2012, 02:06 AM #7
- 8 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I had the same issue. Three s3's, none of them could hold ld a call in my house. I've never had a problem with this before but I went in to my USC store and after about an hour and a half battling with customer service I was able to pay the difference on the note 2 and I could not be happier. I haven't dropped a call since.
- By sdsubball23 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2012, 11:17 PM
- By Dave Begue in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2011, 09:16 PM
- By doctorg23 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2011, 01:21 PM
- By ikaro in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2011, 11:19 AM
- By zymog in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2010, 10:36 AM