Just out of curiousity. Note 2 or HTC One?

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the Galaxy Note 2 (through Sprint of course and I get LTE everywhere!!!) and I saw someone wants to trade the HTC One for a Note 2..The videos I've seen are awesome, but is it worth losing my SD card space and removable battery? I didn't know if anyone here had some hands on time with the HTC One to voice their opinion? I love my Note 2, but I am always up for a new phone....I'm awful ha! Opinions anyone?

jeffrey10000

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Do not forget about the screen size and the S-pen. I know I cannot go back to a smaller screen. I use the pen too. It would be hard giving those up; for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I know, I love the S-pen, but I think I could handle a little bit of a smaller screen. I just didn't know how well HTC has improved since the Evo 3D...I had that phone for a little while, but I didn't like Sense. There was just something about it that irked me lol. But I love Touchwiz and the Note 2.....I just wanted to see what others thought of it!

Xopher

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Does US Cellular have the new HTC One? I was in one of the stores this past weekend and what I saw was the HTC One V, which is the older model.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC