Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MRWOLF6969
  • 1 Post By ronmc1954
  • 1 Post By Rocky2#AC
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default US Cellular...

So I been reading that a lot of ppl been saying "y isn't there a section for US Cellular" and now no one is posting anything... WTH!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

We are waiting for our 32 gig s3 at least thats my reason.
    jdennysgirl likes this.

Default Re: US Cellular...

Nothing to post yet, I am picking my S3 tomorrow, YEAH!

Ron
    jdennysgirl likes this.

I was one of the ones wanting this sub-forum. I now have my S3 and will most certainly be posting here with any thoughts or concerns I have. I am sure there will be many more posts once more people start getting their phones.

Haha cause it only was in stores on Friday? Give it a few weeks and I'm sure we'll see a few more people in here.
    jdennysgirl likes this.

I am back. I have been playing with my phone so much, the rest of my activities has been lacking. Oh, and the fact that I have been in the hospital since last Thursday. Anyway, I love my new phone!

I have had my S3 for a few days now, love the phone. I went through the learning curve on what apps/widgits to run because battery life was going down quickly, 8hrs. I have improved on that some what but I did go ahead and buy an extended life battery, 4500mah. It requires a different cover because the battery is thicker.
    Will see how well it works when I recieve it.

Ron

I got a 4200 mah battery and a new case! Works great!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by flashpop View Post
    I got a 4200 mah battery and a new case! Works great!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums
    What kind? I have been thinking about getting one but am not for sure. On my mesmerize, I used a extended battery and it worked for like a week and then a pop up showed up saying the battery is not supported on this phone and it could ruin my warranty. Does the s3 do this also?