Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How to assign ringtones to text messages

Thanx GSDer I have accomplished that.

Quote Originally Posted by CChamp View Post
    I just got my Galaxy 3 and so far I love the phone but I can't seem to find anyone who knows if you can take an individual contact (like my daughter) and assign her a different ringtone for when I receive her text messages...I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find anywhere where you can do it. All help is appreciated.
    Thanks all!!
    Go into my file create a sub file call it audio inside audio create ringtones inside that folder notification inside that folder create alarms. Now that's done. Go to my file to music or downloads copy what song you want then go back and paste in the ringtone file. Go to contacts and select that tone you want. Good luck.

Lightbulb Re: How to assign ringtones to text messages

First of all,assure that your contacts are stored in device memory.Because,some brands are not providing this facility.

If your contacts are stored in device memory ,definitely you can set your disirable ring tones,

APPS>CONTACTS>(select your contact)>SET RINGTONE>(select your favorite ringtone)>DONE

That's All My Friends!

Lightbulb Re: How to assign ringtones to contacts

First of all,assure that your contacts are stored in device memory.Because,some brands are not providing this facility.

If your contacts are stored in device memory ,definitely you can set your disirable ring tones,

APPS>CONTACTS>(select your contact)>SET RINGTONE>(select your favorite ringtone)>DONE

That's All My Friends!

I can make the ringtone/any of whatever song you want. Are whatever u wish the ringtone to be.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12