1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Saving Pictures From Text

Hi all, I am still trying to get used to using the Galaxy 3. A friend of mine sent a picture thru a text message. I want to save it, so I long pushed on it and in the menu selected "save attachment". It then came up with a quick blip saying that it was saving it to the SD card.

Problem is I don't have an SD card installed, and I can't find any where that the picture was saved. Is their a setting somewhere to tell the Galaxy 3 to save to the internal memory or is an SD card required. Thanks in advance. CC
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Saving Pictures From Text

I think I figured it out. The confusion came because I am using an app called "Quickpic" and really like it for my pictures, but the downloaded pic did not show up in the Quickpic app for some reason but did in the stock Gallery app. Guess I will be uninstalling Quickpic. Thanks again, CC

Anyone else have this problem with Quickpic or know of a good Gallery replacement?

I save them by taking a screen shot . I figured there wasnt a option to save them since you cant save anything to the sd card .

ROM
    2.2.1 froyo EB16, Voodoo

Remember, the GS3 refers to internal memory as sd card and the actual sd card as Ext sd card

Cheers