Notification tone is getting cut off

bewald

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
When receiving a txt the notification tone won't play at all or only play half way then gets cut off. I've checked all settings did a reset and a battery pull and still not working. Also have vibration and ring checked and won't vibrate only rings but gets cut off

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow mine too...I thought I was the only one having this problem too...my phone is having lots of trouble...did you do the update or no?

bewald

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes I got the update bout a week ago but was working great till today I live in Wisconsin so don't know if that makes a diff. And the update I got was for stability with network issues us cellular was having

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh my update was different I think...look at the post I made on this forum. But my ringtone was cutting off short today too, I did a master reset and havent really had the chance to tell if that fixed it or not...I live in Iowa by the way so who knows...

bewald

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Ok I'll give it a day or two and if not working still I'll try a factory reset. Thanks

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So it's been about a day after the factory reset and im pretty sure it fixed the ringtone cutting off and a few other problems I had. I would definitely try it...:)

bewald

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Did reset late-night and everything is working lots better notifications work now runs a little smoother even though it was running just fine. Took bout a week for phone to run smooth from unboxing. Don't know y took so long though. But thanks for the help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane