Jellybean

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know when U.S. Cellular Galaxy S3 is supposed to get Jellybean? I know they've been saying Q3 but when it will be released and when is U.S. Cellular estimating to send it out to us?

Last edited:

Kevin Harvell

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I'll be happy to see it by the end of the year. But sooner than later would really make users happy.

Once Samsung releases it in the US, it should not take too long really due to the lack of bloatware that US Cellular had on the device when it came out.

But we'll have to wait and see. I may just be wishful thinking.

kevin5377

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't really care about jb at this point, I just want my freaking reception fixed!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Both. Tried switching off my lte and everything. Just not nearly as good as my previous uscc phones' reception.

Well what I did and it helped with the cutting off during phone calls and alot of other stuff is doing a master reset. My bars is maybe a little better but it cleared up alot of problems. I guess it never hurts to try. Also did you do the software update? After I did the software update is when my calls started dropping more often and a few other problems started occuring but the master reset fixed it.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Haha i know i hate doing it too its a pain in the a** but it fixed pretty much all my problems.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

kevin5377

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Well I did it. So far it doesn't look very fruitful, but I'll give it a day or so before I really decide.

CChamp

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Please forgive me for my ignorance, but exactly what will this "Jellybean" do for my Galaxy 3? I am not familiar with it at all. Thanks.

kevin5377

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Jellybean is the next Android OS. You're running Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith