- 09-10-2012, 01:27 PM #2
I'll be happy to see it by the end of the year. But sooner than later would really make users happy.
Once Samsung releases it in the US, it should not take too long really due to the lack of bloatware that US Cellular had on the device when it came out.
But we'll have to wait and see. I may just be wishful thinking.
- 09-11-2012, 12:43 AM #3
- 09-11-2012, 01:06 PM #5
- 09-16-2012, 10:32 AM #6
- 09-16-2012, 01:35 PM #8
- 09-16-2012, 09:03 PM #10
- 09-18-2012, 06:54 PM #11
- 09-18-2012, 07:32 PM #12
Here is a link describing when jellybean is coming out. http://www.youmobile.org/blogs/entry...-JellyBean-CRS
Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central ForumsRunning CyanogenMod 10 on my rooted Galaxy S3!
- By zero neck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 156Last Post: 05-23-2013, 05:36 PM
- By NateBoii in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 21Last Post: 06-27-2012, 03:01 PM
- By RobUM2011 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 23Last Post: 06-03-2012, 01:05 AM
- By Silent Patriot in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 21Last Post: 02-17-2012, 01:00 PM
- By Zorachus in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 13Last Post: 01-20-2012, 07:40 AM