Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By still1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Thanked by:
    Tarant likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: US Cellular Galaxy S3 Update Today Brings Google Wallet

    Sweet

    Lame.... Device Bulletin sayes new version is LI4, but the link to download show its still LG4.
    Hopfully it will be out soon. That bulletin is days old lol
  3. #3  

    Default Re: US Cellular Galaxy S3 Update Today Brings Google Wallet

    OTA is now available.
    Thanked by 2:
  4. #4  

    Default Re: US Cellular Galaxy S3 Update Today Brings Google Wallet

    Thanks, just finished the download. So much for uscellular not having a bunch of spam/junk apps, Good thing i have disable.

    So far it seems my mobile signal is much more consistent, have to give it some time to see if its better.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: US Cellular Galaxy S3 Update Today Brings Google Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarant View Post
    Thanks, just finished the download. So much for uscellular not having a bunch of spam/junk apps, Good thing i have disable.

    So far it seems my mobile signal is much more consistent, have to give it some time to see if its better.
    Um, touch wizz spam much???

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  6. #6  

    Default Re: US Cellular Galaxy S3 Update Today Brings Google Wallet

    Android is upgrading ... "Optimizing application xx of 201..."
  7. #7  
    kmf1's Avatar

    Posts
    274 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts

    Default Re: US Cellular Galaxy S3 Update Today Brings Google Wallet

    Besides all of the "bloatware" now on the phone, which can be disabled, all appears to be well. I have noticed that I have a stronger signal with my home wifi.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: US Cellular Galaxy S3 Update Today Brings Google Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by kmf View Post
    Besides all of the "bloatware" now on the phone, which can be disabled, all appears to be well. I have noticed that I have a stronger signal with my home wifi.
    What do you mean they can be disabled? How?
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: US Cellular Galaxy S3 Update Today Brings Google Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by clintw22 View Post
    What do you mean they can be disabled? How?
    Settings-->Apps-->All Apps[on extreme right]-->[Click on app you want to disable]-->Click Disable button.


    do not disable all the apps just bloatware you want to disable.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: US Cellular Galaxy S3 Update Today Brings Google Wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarant View Post
    Sweet

    Lame.... Device Bulletin sayes new version is LI4, but the link to download show its still LG4.
    Hopfully it will be out soon. That bulletin is days old lol
    You were right about the link giving you LG4. It's been fixed now and is LI4

    SAMSUNG

Similar Threads

  1. US Cellular Galaxy S2
    By chevrolet.racing252 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 08:35 PM
  2. Verizon Samsung Galaxy s3 Update!
    By oma1340 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 07:08 PM
  3. Galaxy S3 not syncing with google tasks
    By SMM78 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 03:37 PM
  4. Waiting for US Cellulars Galaxy GS III
    By rich crandall in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 12:31 AM
  5. US Cellular Galaxy 2
    By that_maynard in forum Samsung Galaxy S II
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 11:43 AM

Posting Permissions