- 19 Posts
Do I Have Jellybean??
I have an S3 with US Cellular. I always try to keep it updated. Last night I went to the "Check For Updates" button and it started downloading an update. I don't really notice anything different except now I have "Amazon MP3", "Amazon Mobile", "Audible for Android", "Flipboard", "Google Wallet" and some other Google apps installed as "System" apps. I checked the version number and it is 4.0.4. My question is, do I now have Jellybean or was it just a routine update to install new Google apps?
Is there a way to tell if and when you have or get Jellybean? Thanks in advance. CC
- 10-08-2012, 10:39 AM #2
Re: Do I Have Jellybean??
No, Jellybean will be 4.1.x from what I understand. If you want Jellybean that badly, root it. Otherwise keep it unrooted and wait like the rest of us. ....Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
- 10-08-2012, 10:40 AM #3
- 10-08-2012, 10:43 AM #4
- 10-08-2012, 11:09 AM #5
- 10-12-2012, 08:02 AM #6
- By SHWELL in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:33 PM
- By Paper-Cut in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2010, 06:53 PM
- By ali.fazal in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2009, 02:21 PM
- By ozshadow#ac in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:19 PM
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-19-2009, 10:52 AM