samsung calendar app reminders not working

sgesualdi

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I am using the samsung stock calendar app for appointments and such and i have set reminders for these. Sometimes they go off and sometimes they don't. i have 2 set for 9am this morning and they didn't go off. Has anyone else run into this and or have a solution. I wonder if android os is not running the process in RAM since it is not always used. This is just a guess as I know some about android os but am no where near an expert. Is there a way to make the correct process (which I am not sure what service that is) to always load like Touchwiz does? Any help would be appreciated as reminders are very important for work meetings.

a7cross7

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and have similar problems. Calendar event reminders do not consistently go off. I have monitored the calendar and they usually do, but since they are inconsistent it is quite disconcerting. Have you found any solution? I have wondered if there is a setting that only allows them to go off between certain hours that, hopefully, the user can modify, but have not found such settings yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith