- 1 Posts
samsung calendar app reminders not working
I am using the samsung stock calendar app for appointments and such and i have set reminders for these. Sometimes they go off and sometimes they don't. i have 2 set for 9am this morning and they didn't go off. Has anyone else run into this and or have a solution. I wonder if android os is not running the process in RAM since it is not always used. This is just a guess as I know some about android os but am no where near an expert. Is there a way to make the correct process (which I am not sure what service that is) to always load like Touchwiz does? Any help would be appreciated as reminders are very important for work meetings.
- 12-11-2012, 11:05 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: samsung calendar app reminders not working
I have a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 and have similar problems. Calendar event reminders do not consistently go off. I have monitored the calendar and they usually do, but since they are inconsistent it is quite disconcerting. Have you found any solution? I have wondered if there is a setting that only allows them to go off between certain hours that, hopefully, the user can modify, but have not found such settings yet.
- By bklake in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2013, 06:56 PM
- By kcalmol in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2012, 04:05 PM
- By inm8num2 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2012, 01:28 PM
- By Hitch_Itch in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2010, 02:31 PM
- By chipwich in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:52 PM