I predict US cellular Android 4.1 first

dreT86

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
The Galaxy S Mesmorize from US Cellular received updates early. I see no reason for USC to hold back the 4.1 update

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Us Cellular.... Not surprised but it is kinda frustrating when all the apps I want are only compatible with ICS or higher...

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Android Central Forums

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I keep pestering them hoping that eventually they will give me what I want... I want something sugary....

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Sadly enough, but I already knew that because they probably just hit the delete button anyway.... I may give them a little longer and then hit up XdA for a root and ICS or JB rom to put on here anyway..

Tarant

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Doesnt surprise me, hell i just got 4g.
Iam not sure if this is the case anymore but i once read that USC only plans one upgrade per phone, Again dont quote me on that.

Last edited:

Chevyracing252

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
If that is true, but I hope the current release for the GS3 is perfect.... But who knows... I have heard to expect something by the end of the year for the GS2, but until I see the download in the official page, change I am not getting my hopes up.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
If that is true, but I hope the current release for the GS3 is perfect.... But who knows... I have heard to expect something by the end of the year for the GS2, but until I see the download in the official page, change I am not getting my hopes up.

teamuscellular.com/Forum/blog/2/entry-352-hot-news-ics-jb-and-split-window-ota/

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234