- 2 Posts
turning contact notification on vibrate
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to turn off the vibration notification for certain contacts only? I have figured out how to turn the ringer on silent for specific contacts, but can't turn the vibration off. I still want to receive my other txts and calls as usual, just certain ones I don't want going off and annoying me! Help! I was able to do this on my BlackBerry.
- 12-13-2012, 11:24 PM #2
Re: turning contact notification on vibrate
OK ready for this one?
go into the contact, then you should see vibration pattern for them. tap it. On the next screen, you will get a list of presets, but on the bottom you will have a button to create one.
Hit create. hit tap to create, wait a second for the clock thing to go around a bit then hit stop. then hit save. The vibrate pattern of nothing will be set for the contact.
- By eposton in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2011, 02:03 PM
- By sicario666 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 09-22-2011, 09:37 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2011, 11:49 AM
- By shribe in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:05 PM
- By Ommegasis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2010, 12:57 PM