- 12 Posts
Jellybean Update Reset?
I have done a lot of research on the problems that others are having with their Jellybean updates. A lot of people are saying that they fixed some of their problems by doing a factory reset.
My question is, is it better to do the factory reset just before or after the JB update or is it really not required at all? Thanks for any help.
- 12-16-2012, 12:14 PM #2
- 343 Posts
Re: Jellybean Update Reset?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
- 12-16-2012, 11:13 PM #3
- 142 Posts
Re: Jellybean Update Reset?Running CyanogenMod 10 on my rooted Galaxy S3!
- 12-17-2012, 11:01 PM #4
- By fcbarcaboy10 in forum AT&T Nexus SReplies: 8Last Post: 11-11-2013, 11:42 AM
- By BSinPDX in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2013, 01:48 PM
- By SamsungGalaxySII in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 200Last Post: 05-18-2013, 01:37 AM
- By brionesfaith in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2012, 10:41 AM
- By dnightangel in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:44 AM