- 3 Posts
A simple question on my Device Compatibility
I plan on using Samsung Galaxy S3 Unified Toolkit v.7.0 to root my phone.
On the screen, it has a picture with all the compatible phone build numbers. Now, this is where my question comes in to scope. According to the photo, option 82 is the best for my phone (USC 4.1.1). However, the model and build are SCH-R530 and JRO03C respectively. My phone's model and build are SCH-R530U and JRO03L respectively.
Will this software, although having slight discrepancies, be able to root my phone?
Thank you to all who are willing to help and to the developers of the exploits, etc.
- 01-14-2013, 12:02 PM #2
- 01-14-2013, 12:09 PM #3
- 01-14-2013, 02:17 PM #4
Re: A simple question on my Device Compatibility
Using V7 I just rooted my SCH-R530U successfully. I chose the ALLINONE (Flash insecure boot, recovery root, busybox, rename restore files)
All is well.
Goo.im Downloads - Downloading Samsung_Galaxy_S3_ToolKit_v7.0.exe
- 01-14-2013, 04:25 PM #5
- By Sandman333 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 12Last Post: 02-07-2012, 06:56 PM
- By TnTexas in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2011, 06:53 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2010, 01:17 PM
- By Kage_ in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 18Last Post: 05-19-2010, 07:27 PM
- By Krak-a-Lakn in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2010, 02:21 PM