Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need assistance

I rooted my brothers gs3 w/us cellular yesterday. i installed the liquid smooth rom. my brother said he was having problems with it and wanted to go back to stock. Well, somehow all of assuden his phone is no longer connected to the us celluar network, and now he can't make calls or texts. I am with sprint so i am unaware if there is a code he can push through the dialer that will re activate his phone or what. Can you help me fix it? What do i need to do to get his phone making calls again. thank you for your help.

Default Re: Need assistance

Have you tried the *228? Some people with certain ROMs have had to do that after the update.
    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by trucky View Post
    Have you tried the *228? Some people with certain ROMs have had to do that after the update.
    That worked , ot was exactly what I needed . Thank you.

Glad it worked for you. I always like the simple fixes.
    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.