- 1 Posts
My problem is when I use my phone in the gym. I put the ear buds in and listen to Slacker radio. About 30 minutes later the phone turnes itself down. If I try and turn it back up it will turn the music off all together and will flash a message about protecting my hearing. I had it put back to original settings and this worked for about a week. Now its right back at it. The service guy at our store has never heard of this problem so there is no need taking it back to him. Anyone else had this problem? Its the only problem I've had with it but its very frustrating.
- 01-23-2013, 01:52 AM #2
Re: volume problems
Hmmm, not sure but this App might help with overriding that--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....kober.headset
Or try creating a Profile for headphones with this App--> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yprofiles.lite
I use both Apps on my N4 but don't use my S3 enough to know, personally, sorry.
Worth a shot though.
- 06-07-2013, 05:09 PM #3
- By Dave95b in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 27Last Post: 09-23-2011, 04:26 AM
- By justinh in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 15Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:13 PM
- By CynicalDreams81 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:11 PM
- By henrm in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2010, 11:04 AM
- By STC09 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2010, 03:15 PM