1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Will Not Connect To PC!!

I have been trying to connect my USCC Galaxy S3 to my laptop for a couple days now and it will NOT connect for some reason. It will connect to the pc but just enough to charge. I have searched around on the internet for answers for hours on end trying to find an answer. I've tried everything I can think of.

I've searched around on multiple different Android forums and still can't find the answer. I so far have tried using a different USB cable, gone through settings seeing if I have messed with anything (preettyyy sure I haven't though :l). I don't have a different computer to test it out on, but I doubt it's the computer because it will connect enough to charge my phone, just not able to transfer files. And the pop-up in the notification bar that normally appears that allows me to switch between the Charge Only function and the Transfering File one (don't know the correct terms for those functions haha sorry) isn't there anymore. Oh, and I did a hard reset a few hours ago (not because of this problem..) and it still didn't help.

I have a Lenovo G570 and it hasn't gone through any major updates recently, I just don't know what it could possibly be! Helllppp

Default Re: Will Not Connect To PC!!

Just checking.. Have you installed the drivers?
    They can be found under downloads here: