- 1 Posts
problem using phone as hotspot after tether
I rooted my phone with a toolkit I found (I think on here). Anyway I have root access now. I have tried using wifi tether (the one that needs root access). I scan to find the network and my computer says no networks found. If I use foxfi I can find the network but I can't connect to it. And theres also a message that pops up when using foxfi that says to call 611 to enable tethering. Is there anyone out there that can help?
- By kcerica in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:27 PM
- By funguy123us in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2012, 11:58 AM
- By corinthians in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2011, 08:25 PM
- By nickygents in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 05-18-2011, 08:19 PM
- By cr3amy in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 8Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:01 AM