4.1.2 update features not included for USCellular??
Hi, I recently got the update for 4.1.2. However, many features advertised I have not been able to utilize. For instance: being able to customize the notification panel. Talked to us cellular and they couldn't answer and then spoke with Samsung. Apparently many features are only available for certain carriers?? Anyone else have this issue or am I missing something? Frustrating that features advertised and reason for getting the SG3 end up not being available because of the carrier I have.
- 03-22-2013, 05:44 PM #2
- 03-23-2013, 09:21 AM #4
- 03-28-2013, 09:58 PM #5
- 63 Posts
Re: 4.1.2 update features not included for USCellular??
Most likely, with the next update, we will get the Premium Suite update. The US GS3 is getting 4.2 eventually, so it will most likely include these features. But, only time will tell!
Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
- By Soulight69 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2013, 04:22 PM
- By gimme in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2012, 02:10 PM
- By miitalian1952 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2011, 08:24 PM
- By dustinfrank in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 09-02-2010, 02:11 PM
- By Clemsonpablo in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 18Last Post: 08-24-2010, 07:45 AM