- 132 Posts
Where are the ROMs at?????
Hey everyone! I recently switched from Sprint to US Cellular (rooted the phone of course )and have noticed there isn't much of anything for ROMs for the US Cellular variant. Do other carrier's ROMs work, or is there some place I can look to see some different ROMs?????
Thanks!US Cellular Samsung GS3
Rooted and Ready!
- 04-17-2013, 09:46 PM #2
- 04-18-2013, 08:51 AM #3
Re: Where are the ROMs at?????
Rootzwiki and xda are more sources tho you'll have to dig a little deeper there. Some of the more popular ones are cyanogenmod, carbon, aokp, but there are dozens of other pretty good ones. I tend to like the ones with strong development and a good support base.Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
- By dutch_orange in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2013, 01:41 PM
- By buggyman in forum SprintReplies: 18Last Post: 01-07-2011, 05:39 PM
- By spatel14 in forum Samsung Moment Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2010, 01:13 PM
- By ircactus in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 22Last Post: 03-15-2010, 01:03 PM
- By nasalpancho in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2009, 11:32 AM