Notification toggle bar for US Cellular SCH-r530U aka Samsung Galaxy S3

TN Gweilo

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I have seen many posts on here about changing the notification toggles in the bar. However, it seems there is no way, without rooting, to change it on this model of phone. I do not want the blocking mode there or the all share cast. I would like the Driving mode which is on the Samsung Axiom w/ USC. When I go under settings, display, I am NOT given the option to pick the toggles I want as in the UK or elsewhere. I am using Nova Launcher Prime with JB 4.1.2. Is there a fix for this or when will the US get an update to this? Thanks.

TN Gweilo

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I have seen many posts on here about changing the notification toggles in the bar. However, it seems there is no way, without rooting, to change it on this model of phone. I do not want the blocking mode there or the all share cast. I would like the Driving mode which is on the Samsung Axiom w/ USC. When I go under settings, display, I am NOT given the option to pick the toggles I want as in the UK or elsewhere. I am using Nova Launcher Prime with JB 4.1.2. Is there a fix for this or when will the US get an update to this? Thanks.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.arnab.drivingmode&token=sfAWTTFw

I found the above widget that works on the phone. It does read out the time each time locked, it reads incoming texts, and phone call ids. However, it's on the phone speaker so volume must be turned up. The widget takes you directly to the settings etc spot to turn it on and off, so a little quicker to do than manually. This phone keeps the widget and there is no persistant green light on my phone (this type) at all. Hope this works for others. PS I couldn't find the paid version that affects bluetooth.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana