- 20 Posts
Leave charger on phone all night??
I normally leave my phone on the charger all night even after its fully charged. I have been told that its not good for the battery life.
I've had my phone now for over a year, and I have noticed a decrease in battery time where it used to last into the evening after heavy daily use its now needing charging in afternoon with even light use.
Anyone have thoughts on proper or best charging techniques?
- 10-16-2013, 02:20 PM #2
- 563 Posts
Re: Leave charger on phone all night??
Your problem could be battery related (but not because you leave it on the charger over night), or it could easily be a recent app that you installed that's eating at your battery.
- By jericho375 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:43 PM
- By johnny utah in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:53 PM
- By loken1991 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 01:55 PM
- By Denise Lemus in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 01:45 PM
- By nolalou in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:59 AM