- 3 Posts
Another 4.3 upgrade issue
So I have the upgrade and everything has been working fine except for when I go to settings and then go to volume. When I click on the volume setting my phone freezes up and won't let me do anything. It says a couple minutes later that settings isn't responding.
Is anyone else having this issue?
- 12-09-2013, 04:31 PM #2
- 4,748 Posts
Re: Another 4.3 upgrade issue
Which update - the one from a couple of weeks ago, or the one released in the last day or two?
Did you perform a Factory Reset after receiving the update? If not, you should (after backing up whatever is important), along with clearing the system cache (in Recovery mode). Just good housekeeping practice.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By robinsoncrusoe195 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 04:44 PM
- By nagatron in forum HTC One SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:18 PM
- By sbhasin in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:37 AM
- By nyctom21 in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 09:17 AM
- By Sheena Nickerson in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 01:46 AM