- 8 Posts
Galaxy s3 back of phone feels very hot
I picked up my phone this morning, it had been lying on the nightstand all night. The back of it was VERY warm. It wasn't plugged in
charging or anything. I took the case off, took the battery out and left it out for about 10 minutes. Has seemed okay since then.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so why is it occuring?
- 01-03-2014, 05:06 PM #2
- 03-10-2014, 09:15 AM #3
- By David Lessnau in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2014, 07:27 AM
- By Daisy86 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 02:54 PM
- By KTKareen in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:11 PM
- By Neo_Calibur in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:16 AM
- By GalaxyS3L in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:58 AM