- 1 Posts
Wifi ever since the new update
Ever since the new update that automatically happened to my phone my wifi will not connect anywhere or to anybodys. it says it is connected but my tornado looking thing don't pop up. but sometimes randomly I will be on my phone and it will say connected to wifi ... and the tornado thing pops up and then goes away. please help I know it has to be my phone because my husbands iphone is connected to our wifi and my laptop is and so is my ipad.
- 01-18-2014, 12:20 AM #2
Re: Wifi ever since the new update
Have you tried clearing cache in recovery? Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By dqdude in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 12Last Post: 12-07-2016, 06:23 AM
- By bharding08 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 12Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:59 PM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:46 PM
- By blackhawksfan75 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Jstonemo in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:32 PM