- 3 Posts
Galaxy S3 stuck at boot with Avatar ROM
I'm very new to this, but equally excited to learn. i just successfully rooted my US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 schr530 and attempted to flash the Avatar ROM. Everything starts up fine, but then I am stuck on the Avatar boot image. the only way i can turn the phone off is to take out the battery, but when i reboot it is the same image. Can anyone please assist me? In advance, I apologize if i've been repetitive in my question, but i have tried everything i have found on these forums and i can't seem to get it to boot up correctly. Please advice, I am admit tingly getting frantic over this. thank you.
- 03-15-2014, 09:41 AM #2
- 03-16-2014, 02:01 PM #3
- 6,778 Posts
Re: Galaxy S3 stuck at boot with Avatar ROM
If it boots into Recovery mode you can try reloading the ROM you mentioned (be sure it's the correct version for your model). Or pick a different custom ROM just to be sure your process is correct. When switching ROMs you want to be sure to wipe system, data, cache and Dalvik cache before flashing the new ROM.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By malexandram in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2015, 03:08 AM
- By davloomis in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:05 PM
- By limoman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 03-18-2014, 07:49 AM
- By mdjunson in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 01:14 PM
- By ariezgo1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2014, 09:11 PM