Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Samsung galaxy s3 soft bricked and out of options.

Hey guys!

i have a samsung galaxy s3 that was rooted using odin and the normal rooting process.
    A cuple of weeks later i had resested the phone because the phone was not responding to google servers.
    now my phone is unable to boot and now all i am able to do is go into odin mode.
    My thoughts were to get new firmware for the phone BUT, nobody has the firmware data
    I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING(SIMPLE UPRAGE TOOL,ODIN SOFTWARE ETC...) AND I AM OUT OF OPTIONS!!!!!
    If you can could you send me a link to the software or how to bring back my phone from the dead!!!!!
    Thanks-DaCobi

Default Re: Samsung galaxy s3 soft bricked and out of options.

Welcome to the forums!

You can look here for the firmware - select your device in the drop-down list in the upper left corner (your model number is under the battery if you're unsure) and download the latest version.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks!
    i just went to the site and they dont have the firmware for my model(SCH-R350)

Yeah, sorry - I had to go find the model number for your phone, then look for it and as you say, it's not listed there. Then went to the Sammobile site and it's not there either. Finally dug through some forum posts and I think you can find it here http://teamuscellular.com/Forum/inde...4.3-for-the-S3
    - look at post #53.

You could also try using the Kies software (v3) to install the firmware.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk