[Rom] Evo Design 4G / Hero S ICS 4.0.3 Sense 3.6

jazz995756

May 19, 2012
Visit site
how do I remove all the boost mobile stuff and boot animation because it gets weird having it on there when im a sprint user and I cant use sprint apps because it says the rom i have isnt compatible with sprint yet im on a sprint network.

yourgymteacher

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I installed this on a Sprint Design and I seem to have lost my notification bar

NVM, restoring to factory then reinstalling did the trick

Last edited:

kniicepi

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the ROM! It works really well, however, I keep getting voicemail notifications when I don't have a voicemail. I keep having to manually clear the notification. Very annoying. Any way to fix this? Anybody else having this problem? I'm on the Evo Design 4G Sprint.

pilotcfi

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
For some reason I cant find the ROM. I have looked and getting an error no file found in the downloader. Can you post a direct link please?

shawnnkushh

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, I was a little surprised, after spending roughly $350 on the phone, to find that the HTC EVO Design 4G has almost no support, at least recently. There is a build/port of CM10 from back in august that is decently stable from using it the past week minus Bluetooth and recording. So I (like boost mobile) would like to help bring this phone back to life. I'm new to this and missing a Linux system but I'm willing to learn and maintain this and the hero S since they are practically the same phone if I can get some help, I know basic stuff but not python and such. I'm sure I can find a working device tree and post here if any bodies interested.

Sent from my EVO Design 4G using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm