- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
A Used HTC Hero S a good buy?
I am in college and can't afford a new device. I don't do very intensive stuff on my iPod touch 4g. Us cellular had some refurbished devices or some that may be brad new. I dot care about 4g lte. Is this phone an okay phone to get locked into a 2yr contract for?
- 01-26-2013, 05:19 AM #2
Re: A Used HTC Hero S a good buy?
Honestly... No phone is worth getting locked in a 2 year contract with. In the long run, you could save over $1000 in the 2 years time by going prepaid. You have to buy the phone at full price (or sales prices at like Radio Shack or Best Buy), but not fees and cheaper plans.
~~HTC Evo Design~~
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 128Last Post: 10-24-2011, 11:36 PM
- By longevity.tina in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2011, 04:54 AM
- By grizzylemon in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2011, 06:44 PM
- By CarolClark in forum HTC HeroReplies: 18Last Post: 10-22-2010, 09:39 AM
- By quicksite in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2009, 12:33 AM