Whats wrong with Bing?

FutureDroid3owner

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Currently have BlackBerry storm 2.. But i am falling for the Merge and it looks good. The keyboard seems great...I keep hearing that Bing is ruining it.. Why? Bing is set on the storm but i dont use it.. Why is Bing so big and what does it do on the Merge? Also, can someone explain Rooting and is it hard to do?

Thanks!

tack

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I hate just having Bing on my Storm2. I want the choice. I like Google's results and methodology for search. And lastly, it is a Google OS phone. It just seems wrong to have Bing only on the phone. I hate that Verizon does not give you the choice!

Spartan616

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
It's not so much that the "Bing" app is ruining the HTC Merge/Lexicon, it's the fact that Verizon most likely made some kind of business deal w/ Microsoft to make the "Bing" app standard and unremovable.

While most likely it will take days (if not hours) for hackers to figure out how to take it once it's released, consumers never should have been put in that position in the first place.

If they made it removable or allowed users to pick which service they wanted, when starting up the phone, then there'd be no qualms about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair