1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Cool merge to be released on 11 november!

Good news for all. Well at least I hope. I spent an hour at a liocal verizon store last night. An employee told me they have already started receiving merge accesories. I asked him about a release date but he said he couldn't tell me when but it comes out next week. I was like that was all you had to say. He said the phones should be in early on monday. I hipe he wasn't playing with my emotions. Im rockin a droid 2 and need world capabilities. Im not feelin the droid pro and I don't want another droid 2 just cause its a global phone. Im keeping my fingers crossed. Everyone waiting should go harass your local store for more info. Lol
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock

The VZW stores seem to find out about releases a week in advance so the fact they even know the Merge is coming implies that next week will be the date! Woot!

Awesome! ive been waiting for months to upgrade from my blackberry bold. Ive been really going back and fowarth between the merge, the samasung fasinate and the incredible HD. How do those phone compare?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

I too had a bold. I have been very happy with the droid. I just don't want to keep jumping back and forth

As soon as the merge drops at vzw, my Incredible is going on eBay!
    Nexus FTW
    icu

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 11/Tinykernel

Ok, this is great news. So if we are to truly believe this phone is just going to quietly drop tomorrow why has nobody else reviewed this device? All we have is the excellent AC hands-on and the benchmarks. Shouldn't someone else on this planet have gotten their hands on a review unit? I am starved for more info on this phone. We don't even have official specs yet.

I'm usually quite cautious with my purchases, but the little kid in me wants to buy this day 1. I think I'll have to control myself and let some people really put it through its paces and see how it does out in the wild.

ROM
    AOKP

Default wow

Ah i really hope this is true ive been stalking to VZW site
    nothing nothing nothing

Global Posts
    707 Global Posts
    ROM
    GNex: CM10. N7: stock

I have a source who has confirmed that it will not launch on the 11th of this month.

Sorry, I had to say it