360 view on Verizon's site

sc32valve

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Wow great find! That thing looks sweeet. Hopefully they were getting ready for release tonight after midnight. Otherwise, we're waiting another week I guess.

dbasham

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Too late for me...

I already ordered the D2G since the Merge failed to materialize this morning. I just couldn't take all the ups and downs. If it comes out in the next 30 days and is significantly better than the D2G I will take the $30 hit and return the Droid but I doubt that will sway me now. The reviews of the D2G were just too positive for me to turn down and I think I will be happy with it. Now I can "casually" check out the Merge and possibly trade it in if the time comes.

That reminds me - since I used my New Every 2 and $100 customer loyalty credit do I get to then use that on the Merge if I decide that I don't like the D2G?

bigdav1178

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
That reminds me - since I used my New Every 2 and $100 customer loyalty credit do I get to then use that on the Merge if I decide that I don't like the D2G?

I too am planning on using my New Every Two when this phone comes out, but I haven't heard of the "customer loyalty credit" - How does that one work? I've been a Verizon customer now for 6 years...

dbasham

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Maybe it just IS the new every 2 credit. I did end up getting the phone for $99 minus a promotion code I found online for TWENTY off. It might have something to do with the amount of revenuw but the last phone I got didn't have the $100 additional credit.

dan1668#AC

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Ill wait 2months for the Incred HD :3 Id like to have the ability to use the LTE network when it comes around instead of being stuck with a phone that loses verizon support after 9 months >_> well no that's all of their phones... Anyways you get my point. If you have the option for something new and have the ability not to use it until it becomes popular, then go for it.

Ive learned my lesson from previous phones verizon offers their customers that it is always best yo spend 75$ more and get a one year contract.

superskaterxes

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Ill wait 2months for the Incred HD :3 Id like to have the ability to use the LTE network when it comes around instead of being stuck with a phone that loses verizon support after 9 months >_> well no that's all of their phones... Anyways you get my point. If you have the option for something new and have the ability not to use it until it becomes popular, then go for it.

Ive learned my lesson from previous phones verizon offers their customers that it is always best yo spend 75$ more and get a one year contract.

if your the primary line on a family plan u can upgrade after a year anyway as long as u sign a 2yr contract again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87