Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Another sign it's about to eMerge?

I was checking the website of Good Technologies (good dot com), which provides an enterprise support app for companies (like the one I work for). It now has the HTC Merge under "Supported Devices" with the highest level of support -- "Certified"

This has to be a good sign...third party app providers have played with the Merge and are ready to support it.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    CNA 3.0/leanKernel 4.2.0

I'm liking the 23rd rumor more and more now. We'll see soon enough (well maybe not quite soon enough, but better than later ).
    icu

Global Posts
    404 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 11/Tinykernel

Hi! I'm Charlie Brown. The Merge is my football. I'll take another run at it ... here I come ...

Quote Originally Posted by icu View Post
    Hi! I'm Charlie Brown. The Merge is my football. I'll take another run at it ... here I come ...
    LOL!

Love that icon, BTW. I'm a huge Goodfellas fan!

Might also be worth mentioning that if you filter by the android OS and qwerty slider phones on vzw you get a total of 7 results but only 6 are displayed

6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by CheezePotatoes View Post
    Might also be worth mentioning that if you filter by the android OS and qwerty slider phones on vzw you get a total of 7 results but only 6 are displayed

I think that has something to do with multiple colors being counted as separate phones.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

An apparently reliable source, @V3RDICT, says "Not Today" on his Twitter feed. Oh well.

I don't know how reliable he is.. He said it was originally scheduled to be released Nov. 23rd, like 3 wks ago when he said it was postponed.

It seems like he's a business rep or something, doesn't seem like he's even a tech.
    icu

Global Posts
    404 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 11/Tinykernel

Sometimes I get weak and frustrated and I'm ready to just pick up another phone and then I watch this a half-dozen times http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-merge-video-preview
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    ROM
    NFSFAN

well i got home today from college for my thanksgiving break and the 1st thing i did was go to my local vzw store and asked about the merge. everyone had no idea what i was talking about, until one of the techs said that its great phone and it was in their systems and they are just waiting for the launch. He also told me that the device would be released BEFORE christmas. hopefully thats some good news.

i also asked about LTE devices and they said nothing is coming out untill 2011, just the PC mobile broadband cards are LTE.

hope thats some good insight.
    icu

Global Posts
    404 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 11/Tinykernel

I feel like William Wallace waiting for this thing ... HOLD! ... HOOOOLLLLDDD!

*watches video again*

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

still no merge