New HTC Merge video

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
i wanted this phone so badly, but now im at the point im almost over it. plus since we still dont know when its coming out... i may just change my mind and wait for the mecha / incredible HD. Verizon has almost killed this phone for me right now...

moliva1568

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
question,

when do you think the merge or any new HTC android phone will be seen on VZW? My phone is completely shot and I need to do something fast. I have 2 upgrades available with $100 credits for each line. I can get 2 DInc for $49.95 total through verizons website with my credit + instant online discount + BOGO.

After reading many posts about it's longevity, it seems the DInc isn't going to be outdated for a while. However, both my wife and I want a keyboard. Do you think it's possible this merge may see the light of day within my 30 days? Should i just get the DInc and learn to love it? I'm coming from the samsung onmia so i'm used to all touchscreen. i seem to have a hard time with accuracy on these on screen keyboards which means wasting time going back to edit. I see her having more of a hard time adjusting to no keyboard but at BOGO, i'd be stupid not to get both for <$50.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech