Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ROM
    Stock

I am disapointed as well. I would rather have a larger community of people with the merge.
    GO DAWGS!

Question

I have a contract with both U.S. Cellular and Verizon. Crappy phones with both, but they're the only two carriers with any signal here. Verizon has muuuuch better speeds and coverage of the two.

So could I potentially buy the Merge for non-full retail price through U.S. Cellular when it comes out via my current U.S. Cellular plan (which is non-binding and can be canceled without any termination fees) and then call Verizon and get them to make it work for their network under my current Verizon plan with them?

If I could get the Merge to work with Verizon without having to pay a full retail of something like $500.00+ that would be ideal, but what's the likelihood that this plan would actually work?

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by merger View Post
    I have a contract with both U.S. Cellular and Verizon. Crappy phones with both, but they're the only two carriers with any signal here. Verizon has muuuuch better speeds and coverage of the two.

So could I potentially buy the Merge for non-full retail price through U.S. Cellular when it comes out via my current U.S. Cellular plan (which is non-binding and can be canceled without any termination fees) and then call Verizon and get them to make it work for their network under my current Verizon plan with them?

If I could get the Merge to work with Verizon without having to pay a full retail of something like $500.00+ that would be ideal, but what's the likelihood that this plan would actually work?
    That is the big question every one wants to know! I asked verizon about useing my Alltel merge and it las a big no. They told me i hay to buy one of their phones.
    GO DAWGS!

Default for all of our sakes please try! :)

Quote Originally Posted by merger View Post

if you do end up doing this and it works i will be buying a merge like pronto!! so please by all means do it, as since you would buy it from US cellular they prob have a return policy should it not work lol. unlike someone buying it full retail.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12