Has anyone purchased a Verizon Merge yet?

bbricker09

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah he said it was a gift from someone who works at Verizon and it was for his sister, but she already had an iPhone so he's selling that. I tried to get him to send me pictures of it but when I asked him if he would ship he just said not interested.

egamerhdk

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah he said it was a gift from someone who works at Verizon and it was for his sister, but she already had an iPhone so he's selling that. I tried to get him to send me pictures of it but when I asked him if he would ship he just said not interested.

I emailed him about it but, still no response back. ugh

escentz#AC

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
The Verizon kiosk at the mall said they released it last month and that I could order it through them and have it sent to me. BUT the Verizon store said I won't be able to order it until next week...

tnt118

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
The Verizon kiosk at the mall said they released it last month and that I could order it through them and have it sent to me. BUT the Verizon store said I won't be able to order it until next week...

If you get the chance, can you find out and tell exactly what they are doing to find it and post back here? The verizon kiosks I've asked said they can't even find a reference to it.

JDangles

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Why was this forum moved to the "US Cellular Merge" forum? Is that a hint or what? The Merge is in Verizon's system, a rep told me so just days ago.....

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Why was this forum moved to the "US Cellular Merge" forum? Is that a hint or what? The Merge is in Verizon's system, a rep told me so just days ago.....

Seems like no one really remember's that it even exists on VZW. Even in posts on the homepage they speak of it like it's completely killed off, yet its not.

It's a vicious cycle: No one on VZW who wants the phone will get it because sites say it doesn't exist and the corporate stores and VZW.com don't carry it, so no one buys it and it doesn't get the attention it deserves.

jtowndawg

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The thing that gets me is Alltel was the first to have the merge and Verizon is going to carry it so why move it to us cell merge?

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The thing that gets me is Alltel was the first to have the merge and Verizon is going to carry it so why move it to us cell merge?

Because people tend to remember the last thing that happens. Since it arrived on US Cellular, and to many the Verizon deal doesn't exist, they completely forgot about Alltel, who got it shortly after the Merge was first "killed off" :/

Still doesn't make it right though.:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc