Will the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 work in the UK ?!
I am a UK resident and I wish to purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It's quite expensive in the UK although I was wondering if I bought it from the US, due to the currency conversion rate, it'll come out cheaper.
My main concern is that will the phone still work here in the UK I.e will I still be able to get calls ?! I was asking because of the different carriers and antennas. Although I'm not an LTE person I'll happily use 3G. I'm currently on the 3 carrier in the UK. Thank You
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
- 06-26-2014, 12:20 AM #2
Re: Will the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 work in the UK ?!
I am not sure about US Cellular. Tmobile or AT&T should work, as they are both GSM. Of the two, TMobile has the better chance of working.
- By AnimaGames in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:28 AM
- By benhaube in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2014, 09:03 PM
- By cdahncke in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2014, 08:19 PM
- By paparazzo79 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:10 PM
- By waz ahmer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2014, 07:44 AM