- 04-23-2014, 01:28 PM #2
- 286 Posts
If you go into your contacts and click on one you will see a little star on the top right corner - click on that and that person will be made a favourite and show up first on the favourites tab. Those I believe go in alphabetical order. The sub tab I guess that says frequently contacted doesn't seem to be in an order, on my phone anyway.
I've included a screen shot of making someone a favourite.
If you're on the favourites tab you can also hit menu>>add to favourites and then click on which contacts you want to add (this is better if you want to add a bunch of people at once).
Hope this helps!
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- By vladfan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2015, 05:26 PM
- By tomglasser in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-14-2014, 11:48 AM
- By carrot0115 in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2014, 04:30 AM
- By dembala in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:10 AM
- By deniese cobbins in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:14 PM