Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Executive Assistant as lockscreen

Does anyone here use Executive Assistant on their Droid Charge as their lockscreen? After unlock it makes my homescreen unresponsive for about 10-15 seconds. Searched online and the dev said their was a bug in HTC Sense at one point, but obviously that's not my problem. Wondering if anyone else here has used it on their Charge? Trying to figure out whether its the phone or my specific configuration (rooted with EE4 debloated) that's the problem.

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts

Default Re: Executive Assistant as lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by libertao View Post
    Does anyone here use Executive Assistant on their Droid Charge as their lockscreen? After unlock it makes my homescreen unresponsive for about 10-15 seconds. Searched online and the dev said their was a bug in HTC Sense at one point, but obviously that's not my problem. Wondering if anyone else here has used it on their Charge? Trying to figure out whether its the phone or my specific configuration (rooted with EE4 debloated) that's the problem.
    i have it on a rooted charge using altered beast. i have no problems with it at all and it does not lock up my phone.

Default Re: Executive Assistant as lockscreen

Does anyone know how to put the music controls on the Executive Assistant app? I was able to get a widget on the lockscreen but I can not skip to the next song while listening to a mix.