| || |
Doesn't properly handoff between audio-output and bluetooth
The Charge doesn't appear to handle the blue-tooth handoff properly if I'm listening to streaming audio via the audio output jack when the phone rings in the car.
Here's what's going on:
* in the car,
* using the audio-output jack to listen to streaming audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.), and
* the phone rings, and
* I pick up via bluetooth-car-speakerphone,
* it routes the microphone properly (I can speak and people can hear me via the bluetooth mic) but
* it improperly routes the audio output via the audio-output jack (the same one the streaming audio was playing through).
* My car, of course, shuts off the audio when bluetooth connects,
* so the net result of this is that I can speak (and be heard) but cannot hear the caller.
The only solution is to unplug the audio output jack when the phone rings. (Which I can do, of course, but it sort of defeats the hands-free thing.)
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I'm missing? Any chance this is fixed with gingerbread?