help with mms videos not playing!

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
My friend sends me mms from his Droid x and they show up on my charge with the play arrow but when I play it it just shows the audio file and a still pic of the video but plays fine on his and that's stock mms as well as handcent!

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Any help I can't believe I have a $600 phone that wont play video mms but the Droid x always does I'm stumped!

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I hope you have better luck getting an answer than I did. I posted the same thing on Wednesday and nothing.
dude this forum is so dead I love my charge but I'm gonna sell it and get the bionic anyways so it don't matter its my first and last Sammy for sure!

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Im with you there. I love the phone but the support isn't great. I bought the phone on an impluse while I was on vacation and we went in to get my sides t-bolt looked at. Im pretty sire when the bionic is released I'll buy one as well.

geochemical

May 22, 2011
Visit site
It may be that the videos your friend is sending you require video codecs that are not installled on your phone. Try installing RockPlayer Lite (free) multimedia player and see if the videos run in software decode mode (not hardware decode mode).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463