1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default droid charge - colorful ugly app icons? can they be changed?

Hi, I really don't like the colorful icons on the apps list on the Droid Charge. Seems silly but does anyone know of a way to make them look like regular icons from a different manufacturer?
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,515 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Default Re: droid charge - colorful ugly app icons? can they be changed?

Not sure that's part of Samsung wanting to be like apple

Quote Originally Posted by gigijen22 View Post
    Hi, I really don't like the colorful icons on the apps list on the Droid Charge. Seems silly but does anyone know of a way to make them look like regular icons from a different manufacturer?
    Look up "launchers" from the market.

Go Launcher is terrific, you can change the icons to any picture from the internet or your camera, and they also have themes you can download that change all the icons to different kinds of appearances, like blue neon or Windows style
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

Quote Originally Posted by bmann View Post
    Go Launcher is terrific, you can change the icons to any picture from the internet or your camera, and they also have themes you can download that change all the icons to different kinds of appearances, like blue neon or Windows style
    I believe he is talking about in the app drawer and if so, the answer is no, not without changing every app

I would suggest you look into something like folder organizer. You can make folders for all your different groups of programs, add the apps you want to the folder, and then change the icons to whatever. I rarely use the stock/standard app drawer. I just have one screen setup with a few file folders and go from there